27.11.10

little dragon.

I haven’t ever really commented on my extreme love/addiction to music on my blog before – It’s something I feel if I started I would have to be very careful to not let it turn into a music blog! Anywho this I was too excited not to share. I have a huge huge huge love of all things Scandinavian electro [ie Royksopp et al], and whilst trawling the likes of the interweb today I came across information telling me that Little Dragon, a Swedish electronic band consisting of Swedish-Japanese singer Yukimi Nagano etc, are playing in Melbourne on the 10th of December at the East Brunswick Club. [EEEEE excitement plus!!!!!!!].

Give this one a listen to – and excuse me while I put on my Sennheiser’s on and go and dance around the house to the rest of the album like a crazy girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment