13.9.11

raw colour.


Apologies for my awol-ness [oh golly it's begun - I've started making up words] we have a mega review with out external examiners on Thursday so I have been drawing and model making furiously* so I can get the most out of the interim crit.
Things are hectic around here. Here is a picture that I love but I have no where it is from unfortunately - found it tumbling through the blogs on tumblr this week...
*I seem to be incapable of making quick [aka messy] models. They always look too neat and final so I unleashed this week and banned myself from UHU glue. Big mistake. My model is currently being held together with masking tape - hopefully I don't sneeze before Thursday because it will totally collapse...[ha don't worry going to make it properly tomorrow afternoon...]
Update: the new google image search saved the day - Image found via the project Raw Colour - take a look over here for more information!

2 comments:

  1. Jenna, I feel like I'm reliving my uni days through your blog. I TOTALLY know what you mean about the inability to make messy models. I had a tutor tell me to take some drugs, loosen up and quit being so neat. She banned me from using a ruler to tear my yellow trace and forced me to use a fat black marker instead of pencil. I had a total freakout at first, but in the end it was some of the best advice I ever got. Minus the drugs part, that is!

    Re:image. I have seen these dyes before but I can't remember where....will let you know if I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I have not seen it before, but if I stumble upon it I will be sure to let you know. Good luck with the review!

    ReplyDelete