17.7.12

lately.










































It's been awhile since I have compiled a lately post - so I really struggled to pick the pictures! photos in this iteration include my all but finished bicycle! [just waiting for my grips, they are on back order] and the super shmexy new alloy pedals that Bike Ride ordered in for me. Other photos include the amazing old library filing cabinet I fell in love with, but had no room for, ice-cream for lunch, the bunch of flowers I put together for Auntie Julie for her birthday [from our garden!!] and the bits and pieces I used to make the iPad case last week [more on this coming once my molto-talented photographer friend Jordy helps me with the photos].

Once again, all pictures snapped with instagram [@jenna_rowe]

2 comments:

  1. I discovered your very good looking blog through ella and wanted to say hello and nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie! Hello! Oh gosh that has totally ruined my surprise 'Hello Julie' that I was scheming with Ella about for you!!! Thank you for your kind words, and hello in return! x

    ReplyDelete