9.7.12

monday mix_four.

1| Garden_Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
2| Sweater Weather_The Neighbourhood
3| Control [Ft. Ria Richie]_Disclosure
4| Closer_Thief Urban
5| Speak of the Devil [M Phazed Remix]_Hermitude
6| Oblivion_Grimes
7| Gasoline_Alpine
8| Hurricane_MSMR
9| Boy_Emma Louise
10| Emora_The Clonious

Listen here.

First of all, you may have noticed a funny few bits of pieces happening with my blogs URL this weekend. Big thanks go to my friend Andrew [Thanks Andrew!] who has been doing all things techy relating to hooking up my registered domain for me etc and stuff today... [read: I bribed him with alcohol to put up with my whinging about DNS and CSS and HTML and all other acronyms that tend to go over my head while I sat there knitting, totally useless...] Hopefully, I should get that silly little pop up message that tells you I am potentially about to cause you viruses [a load of BOLLOCKS - its totally pants - I am actually still using google/blogger as my host server. Grrrrr LIES!]. Anywho hopefully it's all sorted in the next couple of days. 

Thank you for your patience! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment