10.9.12

monday mix_seven.

1 | From The Under Ground_Willowbeats
2 | Grandloves [feat. Young Magic]_Purity Ring
3 | Running [Disclosure Remix]_Jessie Ware
4 | Edge of Extremes_Clubfeet
5 | Lovers 1_Alpine
6 | Lovers 2_Alpine
7 | Fiction_The XX
8 | Eyesdown [feat. Andreya Triana]_Bonobo
9 | Your Words_Battleships
10 | Silhouettes_Avicii

Listen here.

we'reeeeee back!

I couldn't help myself this week. I have been buying + listening to so much music that I had to whip one of these up - and admittedly a lot of the songs I have had on reply over the last two months or so.

First of all - exciting times, The XX released their new album Coexist this week [it's good. Oliver's voice seems a lot more refined, I particularly love the track Fiction which I added to the playlist]. I've had a mega week at work due to a large deadline tomorrow morning, hence my earphones have been surgically attached to me. I added in 3 tracks relative to a gig I am going to on Friday night Alpine supported by Clubfeet - which I am uber excited for. I couldn't separate the two Alpine songs because they work so well together.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. happy to have you back on the internets lady! this will see me nicely through the arvo x

    ReplyDelete