21.11.12

handsom.


Refer Exhibit A: this project is the recently opened Handsom on Gertrude St; opened by British pair Sam Rush and Henry Allum. I could write a lot about this little space but it's written way wittier where I found it, here.

All of this exposure to the internets in terms of design and what not, really aids you in the realisation of what your aesthetic is. For me, you may have by now noticed I have a thing for muted interior palettes with industrial or retro details [particularly anything to do with brick walls] - combined with new, beautifully crafted joinery details and the use of colour through textiles + furnishing.

This realisation has also made me realise I don't actually ever want to design my own house - but that's another story all together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment