22.1.13

lately.








































I've had a very busy month or so - as seen on instagram! [@jenna_rowe if you'd like to join me there] - I managed to spend a month at home over Christmas and New Years - too good. I found it really hard to narrow it down to 12 photos - there are more over on instagram if you want to have a squizz.

Pictures in this iteration of Lately, include: the vineyards near mum and dad's place, accidentally buying dresses that are pretty much the same, working out how to get all my books back to Sydney, blackberries+sodawater, Chippendale Architect streetparties for Christmas, a lot of relaxation at my fave place Bicheno, getting a bike basket for Penny, collecting my favourite Tasmanian beaches to bring back to Sydney in jars, and more recently - buying amazing Willow tops.

All pictures by me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment