26.1.13

monday mix_ten


































1 | Breezeblocks_Alt-J
2 | This Head I Hold_Electric Guest
3 | Sleepless [ft. Jezzabell Doran]_Flume
4 | Oblivion_Grimes
5 | Hyperparadise [Flume remix]_Hermitude
6 | Running [Disclosure Remix]_Jessie Ware
7 | Little Talks_Of Monsters And Men
8 | Tapes + Money_Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
9 | Fiction_The XX
10 | Embrace [ft. Fawn Myers]_Oliver Tank

Listen here.

This week's Monday Mix is actually on a Saturday. Yep. I know. Makes no sense. But 'it's-my-blog-and-I'll-post-on-random-days-if-I-wanna'.....

Reason being is I forgot to post it on Monday - but it directly relates to my Triple J Hottest 100 votes - which are about to start counting down at Midday today in Australia! For those of you unaware of what it is - you can stream it live here.

I take my voting extremely seriously, and make shortlisted shortlisted for a couple of weeks, with all of the music I had bought over the year to pick my top ten songs of the year (which means a lot of these songs have already been in my playlists).

Enjoy!

Happy Australia Day everyone! x

2 comments:

  1. great playlist! love your blog!

    -Sarah
    www.chicbanner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete