8.4.13

cacti.




I have a current thing for cacti. I think it might have been fueled from visiting the succulent/cacti garden at the Royal Botanical Gardens here in Sydney the other weekend.

Anna, one of my housemates and I share the third floor of our big white terrace house, and we have a many a conversation about how we are going to align our house with our various pinterest folders - much to the amusement/disdain of the rest of our housemates. I still have scratches on my wrists from ripping out this spikey number out of our front garden to shove in our bathroom.

Beautiful pictures taken by Eleanor Yap.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are truly amazing! I just love everything green
    Love your blog very much dear, i'm following you on bloglovin, you've got wonderful style :)


    Corina
    www.cocorrina.com

    ReplyDelete