5.6.13

douglas and bec.






















I came across this beautiful brass folding stool via the likes of Pinterest the other day, and learnt it was the work of NZ's fantastic Douglas and Bec for Kate Sylvester. After doing a bit of internet stalking and popping into the Paddington Kate Sylvester store to find out how to get one the only thing that is putting me off so far is the fact that it will unfortunately cost half the stool to send it to Australia! NZ holiday, anyone?

They remind me of the old folding camping stools my parents had when I was a child. Only a bit more bling bling.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jenna, what a wonderful blog you have,
    I'll definitely be adding this one to my bloglovin reads

    the building is on the indurtrial area of Kleefse Waard in Arnhem,
    it is a factory, which is actually still in use
    but which you can also rent for events like these
    here is a link http://www.ipkw.nl/en/industrial-entrepreneurship-way-you-it

    The Artez show was held there last year too, here are some more snapshots from 2012> http://love-aesthetics.blogspot.nl/2012/06/outfits-at-artez-show.html

    ReplyDelete