24.6.13

lately.












































This lately post is a bit of a fun one [as per usual all pics from my instagram, and also my new VSCO grid!]

I've been fuelling my OCD tidiness, I finally have Penny up in Sydney [the 25 minute ride to work through the park is pretty rewarding, particularly considering I a/ beat be bus and b/ save $44 a week on public transport!]. I've also been enjoying the gorgeous light in my living room in the mornings, lusting after the pressed tin clad wall at the new bar at Carriageworks, exploring the botanical gardens [again].

I also had tremendous amounts of fun this last weekend frolicking around Melbourne with one of my  favourite people, miss Ella. We spent 3 days perving on nice fitouts of Aesop and clothing/design stores, buying matching Baggu leather pouches and novelty socks, eating too much [honorable mentions go to the Izakaya Den  and Captain Melville], having 3pm ciders with views of the Melbourne skyline, going out for dessert twice in one night, and generally over-cramming our days with things to do, running around until our feet hurt from walking too much.

What I didn't realise at the time was my trip down to visit Ella marked the 2 year anniversary of our blogging friendship, given she left a comment on my little blog nearly 2 years ago to the day! so cheers to my little pocket of the internet for letting me meet such a stellar lady, and thanks Ella for a wonderful 2 years of friendship! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment