11.8.13

lately.



For those of you who also follow me on instagram [@jenna_rowe]; you would have noticed that I have been having a total DIY/craft-off over the last couple of weeks. This includes the plywood sideboard [middle left] I hammered together early one sunday morning [much to the disgust of my housemates].

It has also been warming up in Sydney - for me winter up here wasn't cold compared to my previous winters in Hobart - hence many beautiful sunday afternoons spent doing the Bondi to Coogee walk [middle pic].

Anna + I also pulled everything off the shelves in our loungeroom and rearranged everything [middle top], I've been to Megan Morton's Horse's Birthday Fete with Gemma [middle bottom], been back to Carriageworks [top right. love that place], and finally, I decided which pair of funkis clogs I wanted after months of deliberation.

All pics from my instagram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment