15.9.13

monday mix_fourteen.

1| First Fires [ft. Grey Reverend]_Bonobo
2| January [ft. Jamie Woon]_Disclosure
3| Stay Awake_London Grammar
4| Cold Air_The Hics
5| Be Your Girl [Kaytranada Edition]  Teedra Moses
6| Tennis Court_Lorde
7| Shyer_London Grammar
8| Tangle_The Hics
9| Atlas_Delphic
10| Lost and Found [Lapalux Remix]_Lianna La Havas 

Listen here.

This iteration of Monday Mix is to be honest; ridiculously overdue. Reason being, I have wanted to include Cold Air by The Hics ever since I came across it being played by a DJ at Captain Melville in Melbourne when I went to visit Ella a few months ago, yet have been waiting until it was available! Then there was London Grammar's debut album...

I can thoroughly recommend both The Hics' EP and London Grammar's Album - I have had them both on repeat over the last couple of weeks. Enjoy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment