29.1.14

monday mix_fifteen.

1| Ribs_Lorde
2| Sundream_Rufus
3| Fantasy_MS MR
4| Giving It All [Joe Goddard Mix]_Bondax
5| Jets_Bonobo
6| Tangle_The Hics
7| The Good Life_Elizabeth Rose
8| Bridges_Broods
9| Stand Still [Ft. Micky Green]_Flight Facilities
10| Games_Rosie Lowe

Listen here.

Apologies for the little blog hiatus. I tend to have a yearly hiatus over the summer months! I've been spending too much time frolicking around my island home and at the beach now that I'm back in Sydney, and have been super busy with other projects I am working on. 

For those of you who follow me on instagram you may or may not have noticed my crazy fan girl front row pictures of Bonobo who I was lucky enough to see at the Falls Festival over New Years Eve in Marion Bay in Tassie [Marry me Simon Green is all I can say...]
I'm also very excited to see Lorde + Chvrches and co at Laneway this coming weekend - I'm being very spoilt by miss Anna for a project of hers I have been working on - more about that, and more about my trip to Tassie over my Christmas/New Years break to come!

This mix also includes some new favourites, particularly Rosie Lowe. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment