28.4.14

monday mix_seventeen.


1| Never Gonna Change_Broods [Lone Remix]
2| Hey Now_London Grammar [Bonobo Mix]
3| I Miss You_Taku
4| Soothe This Pain_Asgeir
5| Sensibility_Elizabeth Rose [Tokimonsta Remix]
6| Sights_London Grammar [Tourist Remix]
7| First Fires_Bonobo [Maya Jane Coles Remix]
8| Cocaine Model_ZHU
9| Ukiyo_Hermitude
10| Dreaming Of The Sea_Furns 

Listen here.

Oopsies I've been a bit AWOL of late - some exciting things are brewing - more on that in a separate post. This iteration of my Monday Mixes includes some great remixes of current faves - particularly the Lone remix of BROODS, my ultimate fave Bonobo remixing London Grammar, Tokimonsta remixing Elizabeth Rose - all very excellent. And I particularly love ZHU's rhyming of 'Isabel Marant' in the song Cocaine Model.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment