4.11.14

philim lim boutiques.

Whilst trawling through my pinterest feed the other day, I came across one of these images, showing details from 3.1 Philip Lim's retail fitouts. Pictured above are stand out images from the Shanghai, Beijing, London and New York stores. I have been trying to do a google hunt as to who designed the fitouts, to no avail. If you know - I'd love to know more.

Update: okay clearly I didn't try very hard to locate the source of the design - and thanks to Dana's post this morning on the New York flagship store I've now discovered that Campaign were behind the fitouts globally.

The further research has allowed me to add yet another multidisciplinary design practice to my dream job list. Upon visiting Campaign's website it is noted that the design firm have work across retail, digital, events, branding, campaign and animation. They further list that they are also involved in tasks such as furniture design, visual merchandising and integrated social media strategies.

I love this. I think given the current changes in the profession it's important and productive to diversify within a spectrum of design fields, as it creates a more cohesive final product, particularly in retail applications. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment