13.1.15

lately.

This edition of 'Lately' is bought to you by the fantastic time I had over Christmas - including a beautifully decorated Christmas tree at home in Sydney; a delicious work Christmas lunch at Riley Street Diner [top right]. After flying home on Christmas Eve to spend time in Hobart with my family, Christmas biscuits were baked [I was very impressed that Donna Hay herself liked my photo on instagram...], and my immediate family went for a bushwalk at Lake Dobson on Mt Field.

I also visited my friend from Uni Josh's newly renovated apartment which he designed and did himself [3rd row middle and right] - you should check out the Archier Hex Pendant light [Pictured]; absolutely beautiful and inspiring stuff.

I also had my first meal at new Hobart restaurant Franklin which my architect friend Chris who I used to work with at Terroir was responsible for [Definitely need to go here - it was delicious. If you do go, get the octopus].

I haven't included all of my beach pictures from a week in Bicheno/Freycinet - so jump on over to my instagram to have a looksee at the others!

All photos from my instagram account.


1 comment: