9.4.15

lately.

Yep, I've been a slacker again and haven't posted an iteration of lately posts since Christmas. This lately post includes some birthday festivities [yep, another year older] - including the beautiful black A.P.C Half Moon bag that I saw and fell in love with pre-birthday and was very luckily gifted birthday money to procure!

Not pictured is anything to do with my pre-birthday surprise of a bunch of flowers which were delivered to work with instructions to meet at Town Hall at 6:45pm, with dinner at 2015-Restaurant-of-the-Year-winner Sepia as the final surprise [admittedly probably my favourite present].

Just to continue the eating theme - I can definitely recommend Wilbur's Place in Potts Point and Bread & Circus in Alexandria. Bottom right hand corner was the Josh Goot pop up sale around the corner from my office [oops yes I bought something], Middle white photo is of George Livissianis' super slammin' fitout of the Macquarie Centre Alice McCall store. 

Overall a pretty fantastic March 2015. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment